Everyone loves to save money and get the best deal. That is why I shop at Walmart in the first place! They almost always have the lowest prices around. What if I told you there are 5 more ways to save even more money at Walmart? Are you jumping out of your seat and headed to Walmart right now?!
I really do love shopping at Walmart for a variety of reasons. They have many locations to make it convenient to shop there. They always have great prices on items. They have groceries, crafts, clothes, and hardware items. It is a one stop shop. Busy moms need that! I don’t want to go to three different stores if I don’t have to. This is not a sponsored post. I just really want to help you save even more money and share the great ways that I have found to save! The other reasons I love Walmart are because of these five extra ways you can save money there!
1. Price matching. Walmart will match any price on any item if it is being sold cheaper at a lower price. Some store will do this around the holidays, but Walmart will price match any time! For instance, if Target is selling a game for $10 and it costs $12 at Walmart, you can buy that game at Walmart for $10 as well. The catch is that you have to know what items are cheaper and where. At least, you used to… Which brings up reason #2 on how to save even more!
2. Walmart Savings Catcher. Walmart has a program that lets you scan or type in your receipt. It takes all the items on your receipt and compares them to local competitors. If there is a lower price around, they give you the money back for the difference. Let’s say you bought bananas this week but didn’t have time to compare Walmart’s price with the other local stores to see if there was a lower price. They compare what you bought to other local retailers for you. Then they give you the money back! It accumulates on your account and then you can redeem your money as a Walmart gift card.
3. Ibotta. Have you ever heard of this app? It is so cool! It gives you rebates on items you buy for specific stores. One of the stores is Walmart, of course. Every day there are different items you can get rebates on from them. The rebate money collects on your account similar to the Savings Catcher. When you are ready to cash out, there are a variety of options. In addition to this store, Ibotta gives rebates on many other stores and restaurants. So this app is definitely one to get! Here is the link to sign up! They give you $10 just for trying it out! https://ibotta.com/r/bwtmdla
4. Walmart Shipping. This is another awesome way to save money at Walmart. Walmart offers free shipping on orders more than $50. If you are a family like mine, $50 is an easy target to hit! You can also order groceries and have them at the store ready for you to pick up! If you don’t have to go all over the place looking for certain items and can just preorder them online and pick them up at the store it will save you time and money! That is worth it for a busy mom who hardly has time to shop!
5. Coupons. This is not unique to Walmart but is a great way to save even more money! You can clip coupons from ads or use digital coupons that can be printed out or scanned right from your phone. Walmart will honor coupons in addition to these other great ways to save. If you play your cards right you can get some items practically for free!
I hope you will try some or all of these great ways to save even more at Walmart! I do them weekly and have earned over $200! It’s easy and can be done by buying your regular groceries. It’s not a bad way to get a few extra bucks!